Saturday, June 15, 2013

4 Day Juice Fast: Day Two

Sorry folk.  I'm a little slow on this updating thing.   But no worries, I'm back to "bidness".  So this post documents Day Two of my juice fast.  Super Easy.  

Okay, maybe not super easy but there's no stress about recipes.  I'm just throwing stuff in the juicer.  All plant life love each other so they can be together in every fashion and form, such as in my juice.  On another note, I was going to continue with the videos until I realized the torture I was putting people through having to watch the sadness that was the resolution of my video.  Videos might have to be postponed, my people, until that situation can be eradicated.  I just can't do you like that.  That ain't right.  


Green Juice

1/4  of a Honeydew Melon
1 Orange
7-8 leaves of Lettuce
1 Cucumber
1 Zucchini
2 cups of Pineapple

All ingredients were juiced except the lettuce which was blended.

\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\


Orange Juice

1/3 of Paw Paw (Papaya)
9 Carrots
1/4 cup of Ginger
2 Apples

All ingredients were juiced.

\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
Looking like anime, no?  Cameras do some stuff.



Mental Status:
 Feeling awesome!  I'm all kinds of hype right now.  I've had energy all day and it's 2 AM and I feel like I could go for another 3 hours.  Not sure if that's due to adrenaline or my juicing but I'm definitely feeling lovely.  I'm holding up as well in terms of not feeling restricted, irritated or tempted to turn into Wolverine and claw folk up because I'm miserable doing this fast.  It's ALL mental so you really really have to prepare yourself in that way before you set out to do this.  If you come in knowing your are going to be thinking about food 24/7, it's probably not the best idea to start this right now.  I don't want you to go Wolverine on folk.  Not pretty. 
I like to focus on the fact that my body is benefitting from the fast with all my body's responses being a result of it doing what it is supposed to do at this time.  Helps a whole lot.  Trust me!


Physical Status:  My skin looks fine.  Slightly brighter but nothing drastic.  I think I dropped about a lb or two since Tuesday.  My stomach feels light and chill.  Good things so far.


Come join me and get your juice fast on, my people!

Thank you for reading!  My people, I appreciate you all so much.  Be happy and healthy.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment