Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Ridiculously Uncomplicated Green Smoothie

Got greens?


Three key ingredients and one key point:  Load up on the greens!  

It's so easy! 

Check it!

1.  Wash a bunch of strawberries and spinach.

2.  Dip my hand in some strawberries, pull it out and throw what I grab in the blender.  

3.  Dip my hand in a bunch of spinach, pull it out and throw what I grab in the blender.  

4.  Dip my hand in a bunch of bananas, grab one, peel it, slice it and throw it in the blender.  

5. Add some soymilk.

6.  Blend and Pour and Drink and Smile!


Boom. Bam. Done!


I was GOOOOOOOD till lunch time and remained bright-eyed all that morning.  

PS:  This is also my secret to clear, healthy and vibrant skin.





























   
I'll rock a green moustache ANYDAY!!






















Thank you for reading!  My people, I appreciate you all so much.  Be happy and healthy.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment