Friday, June 7, 2013

It's about to go down!

Waduuuuuuuuuup!


My people..........long time no see!!!!!  I've been on my grind with school and other matters but I'm SUPER excited about what's about to go down.

First off, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!   Just finished up my 1st year of med school.  Booyah!  I'm absolutely looking forward to this summer for a couple of reasons.  I'm in my creative zone right now which includes a "healthy music" project.  I know that sounds pretty weird but folks know I love to sing so I decided to put my God-given talent to good use and create some music about The Good Life:

  • Bangin bird food, of course
  • Enjoying life, being excited about each day you have on this earth
  • Loving, respecting and being at peace with all men
  • Taking care of yourself (exercising, sleep, etc)
  • Keeping the mental climate at blue skies and sunshine but still being practical.  
That last one is money.  As my mama always told me, "Perception is everything".  It literally determines your reality so you have to keep it positive.  

But it's all of those ideas kinda twirling around over some bangin' acappella track that I created myself.  I love doing it and I hope you will like it too.

Secondly, I thinking this may be the summer to get my Etsy shop up and running.  Creative juices are just flowing so I'm striking the iron while it's hot.  My main items will be bags, purses and pouches.  

Now for the last reason.  Looks like it's about that time to get my face out into YouTube Land.  It's a great way to share my recipes and other information that I think may benefit anyone who's interested in the plant-based life.

My first stab at it will be a 5-Day Juice Fast.  I've always wanted to do one and I've seen the results so  I'm curious as to how the experience will be for me.   I've done raw cleanses/fasts in the past where it was just water, raw fruits and raw veggies and I drink raw juices occasionally but I've been feeling drawn to doing this for a while so I'm going for it.  I also think lots of other folk are curious about it too and want to see someone else try it out before they do.  No worries.  I'll gladly be your guinea pig.  :)

So, look out for this awesomeness in the future.  As always............Thank you for reading!  My people, I appreciate you all so much.  Be healthy and happy.  Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment