Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Favorite Salad

This is my aaaaaaall-time favorite salad. It is such a simple thing because there is actually no intensely amazing thing about it.  It requires only six ingredients: avocado, red onion, tomato, sweet peppers, spinach and carrots.  I don't know what it is about the combination of these ingredients but it all works!   The avocado plus the tomatoes create its own salad dressing.  I served this at a little hangout/gathering the other day and folk couldn't even believe that it was dressing-less..........and then they gobbled it up :).  This is a great everyday, go-to salad.  I'll let this post be as simple as the recipe.  Let's do this:


2 tomatoes
1/4 - 1/3 of a red onion
3 - 4 cups of spinach
1 whole carrot (sliced on an angle)
1/2 - 1 avocado
1/2 of a sweet pepper
A squeeze of 1/2 of a lemon (optional)








Enjoy!

Thank you for reading! My people, I appreciate you all so much.  Be happy and healthy.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment